Sign up begins Saturday December 12, 10 am to 2 pm. This is a special day at the club. Get reunited with old friends and meet some new ones. Enjoy a wild game lunch with us, renew your membership, sign up for league events, and knock that rust out of your gun by shooting a round or two.
- Club hours – Wednesday & Thursday** 5 pm to 9 pm, Saturday 10 am to 3 pm, Sunday 11 am to 4 pm (**Thursday hours begin January 7)
- Beginners are welcome. Free instruction is available upon request
- Scores will be handicapped
- The small $45 entry fee includes your first event, prizes and the awards banquet
- Bring a team or join a team
- Events – 5 person skeet, 5 person trap, 2 person skeet doubles, 2 person five stand, indoor rim-fire target league and center-fire practical tactical league.
- Registration fee is $7 per event beyond your 1st event.
- Shooting fees for all events are $5 per round for members and for first year non-members
- January 24 – first four rounds must be completed
- January 31 – fifth round must be completed
- February 7 – sixth round must be completed
- February 14 – seventh round must be completed
- February 21 – Steak shoot on Saturday February 21st and by week
- February 28 – eighth round must be completed
- March 6 – ninth round must be completed
- March 13 – tenth round must be completed
- March 20 – eleventh round must be completed (Sunday the 27th is Easter- club closed)
- March 27 – twelfth round must be completed– END OF LEAGUE SHOOTING
- The committee reserves the right extend dates in case of extended bad weather
- April 16 – Winter League Banquet at the Eagles Lodge. Appetizers at 6 pm, Dinner at 7 pm, Awards at 7:45 pm
DOWNLOAD: Winter League 2016 flyer