Posted on behalf of Thom Poel and the NORGC Winter League committee:
SKEET & TRAP
· Sign up for Winter League 2013 begins December 1 with a PANCAKE BREAKFAST at the Clubhouse.
· The leagues are open to anyone who wants to try our club for their very first time … at member rates!
· Shoot anytime during open club hours.
· Beginners are welcome. There will be free shooting clinics in January to help get started.
· Scores will be handicapped.
· A small fee ($40) will cover your first event, “Name Your Team”, prizes and the Awards Banquet dinner. Your second event is $10 and each additional event is $5.
Five Stand is $50 for a two (2) team with three (3) payout positions.
· Purchase 12 round shoot cards at a discount over normal rates.
· Leagues start in December and consist of 12 rounds for each event.
· Bring a team or join a team
· Events: 5 Man Skeet, 5 Man Trap, 2 Man – Skeet Doubles, .410 bore, Classic Skeet, and Five Stand
Winter League Shooting (for score) Begins on 12/15/2012
January 5 – Lunch Served
January 27 – First Four Rounds Must Be Completed including 5 Stand (Course will be reset for next 4 weeks)
BYE WEEK first week of February Compile Scores and Teams
February 2 – Lunch (Chili) plus STEAK SHOOT & MID WINTER PARTY – (5:30 pm) BRING A GUEST!
February 10 – Fifth Round Must Be Completed
February 17 – Sixth Round Must Be Completed
February 24 – Seventh Round Must Be Completed
March 2 – Lunch Served plus FIVE STAND & 30 BIRD FLUSH FUN SHOOT & WILD GAME DINNER (6:00 PM) – BRING A GUEST!
March 3 – Eighth Round Must Be Completed including Five Stand (Course will be reset for next four weeks)
March 10 – Ninth Round Must Be Completed
March 17 – Tenth Round Must Be Completed
March 23 & 24 – BAD BOY’S SHOOT
March 24 – Eleventh Round Must Be Completed
March 31 – Twelfth Round Must Be Completed – End of League Shooting
April 13 – WINTER LEAGUE BANQUET – Starts at 5:30 pm